Bacon & Egg Cups
These delicious protein packs are great for anytime of the day!
Enjoy them hot or cold, on their own or with a side salad.
TIP: Excellent for the lunchboxes.
- Coconut oil or ghee for the pan
- 12 eggs
- 12 strips streaky bacon
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to Bake 180. Grease a muffin pan.
- Lay a strip of bacon in each muffin cup forming a 'basket'
- Crack an egg in every cup.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes until the egg is cooked through.
- Serve & enjoy hot or refrigerate for later.